1-Lite Fiberglass Classic Exterior Prehung Single Door – Bullet Decorative Glass – Left Hand Inswing
Add Ons Available:
Add an additional 1-2 weeks for pre-hang services
This door is Available Now at Meade’s. You can purchase it now and pick it up during regular business hours.
This is a Surplus Product
Meade’s occasionally will receive surplus building materials from either a direct importer or a manufacturer that has surplus inventory for reasons such as changing their inventory. Often part of the agreement to buy and sell this product at a discounted price is that the brand or manufacturer is not listed. It is often called “white boxing”. Feel free to either come to the store or talk to customer service if you require more information about this product.
Please note that it is best practice to have the installer of the door approve the size and specifications you are purchasing. Even if a salesperson works with you in store or virtually, Meade’s cannot be responsible for any measures or builds unless we have been on jobsite, and you have purchased a measure from Meade’s. We will build to standard measurements, or the measurements given during a customization.
- This product comes as shown in the picture and description
- The door is described as being raw wood, primed or pre-finished. Raw wood and primed doors will require a finish, please see finishing options tab for further information.
- Door sizes are stated in industry standard nomenclature. For example, a fiberglass door slab measuring true 35 ¾” will be referred to as 36”. If you are buying a pre-hung unit, this will not necessarily affect your installation. However, if you are buying a door slab to replace a door slab, this will impact your installation. Please reach out to our staff to clarify the exact door measurements or confer with your installer.
Estimated delivery time:
- In Stock Now – Available for immediate pickup from Meade’s Tucker warehouse location
- All other orders are available in approximately 2-3 wks
- Add 1 week for pre-hang options
- Add 1 week for staining options
- Add 1 week for installation
* Please note that delivery times are still severely affected by the global crisis. Please contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns about your timeline. We still recommend that if a customer has a “drop dead must have date”, they order an in-stock door.
Meade’s warranties its services such as pre-hanging, installation and staining. However, no warranties are offered by the manufacturer for a surplus item.
Exterior Pre-hung Specifications:
By selecting the pre-hanging option, you will receive a door hinged, prepped for handle and assembled in a frame (also called the door “jamb”).
Each pre-hung door unit is weathertight and includes:
- 4-9/16″ wide jambs
- Adjustable Aluminum door sill (threshold) in Bronze
- Door sweep
- 3 Oil Rubbed Bronze hinges on doors less than 84” tall and 4 ORB Hinges on doors greater than 84” tall
- Exterior brickmould
- Mull posts (where applicable)
- T-astragal (for double doors)
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (on active door for doubles)
- We will pre-drill the door for a handle with 2-3/8”
- Bore diameter: 2-1/8″
- Deadbolt is drilled 5-1/2″ above the handle center to center
- Double door units include T-astrigal and a pair of flush bolts installed on the secondary (passive) door
- Note: Jamb will not be prepped for strike plates or bored for plungers. This will need to be done on site by installer.
Some quick guidelines on how to measure:
BEST: Rough Opening: (Video: How do I measure a rough opening?)
BETTER: Outside of Jamb to Outside of Jamb or Frame of Door: (Video: How do I measure the frame of my door?)
GOOD: Inside of Jamb to Inside of Jamb: (Video: How do I measure inside jamb to inside jamb?)
GOOD: Brickmould to Brickmould: (Video: How do I measure brickmould to brickmould?)
Jamb Width: (Video: How do I measure my jamb width?)
Please review the below reference chart to determine the size of exterior door you need.
Selecting A Door Handing Option: